Design Your Dream Wedding
Our wedding and reception packages are fabulous,flexible,and designed to fit your needs. We are happy to host your wedding ceremony and reception, or reception only. Packages range from $32.00 - $65.00 per person. We look forward to meeting with you to discuss your very special day!
Wedding and Reception Packages
Wedding ceremony packages can be upgraded and customized to fit your needs.
A Standard Ceremony Package includes:
- Alumni & Visitors Center, Patio and Lawn.
- One-hour rehearsal ceremony on Thursday or Friday
- One-hour garden veranda rental
- Event manager
- Bridal suite
- Additional options available to customize your special day*
- White resin chairs starting at $2.50/person*
- White arches, gazebos or trellises starting at $65*
*Available at an additional cost.
Reception packages can be upgraded and customized to fit your needs.
A Standard Reception Package includes:
- Alumni & Visitors Center Redmond Dining Room
- Five-hour Redmond Dining Room rental
- Banquet tables and chairs
- Standard linen (includes ivory tablecloth and choice of napkin color)
- All china, flatware and stemware
- Wireless microphone and speakers
- Engagement photo poster keepsake
- DJ station
Additional options available to customize your special day:
- Bar station and set up starting at $2.00/person* (alcoholic beverages are provided by the client – no corkage fee)
- Dance Floor (9’x12’) starting at $130.00*
Wedding and Reception Venues
We have two venues perfect for intimate and medium-sized weddings and receptions. Venues can accommodate up to 150 guests.
The Barn is a casual, charming venue with a rich history. The venue, which was originally a real barn, was renovated and transformed and offers a unique architecture for your casual wedding and reception. The Barn features the Main Dining Room, West Dining Room, and Patio.
UCR Wedding Testimonials
Adriana & Aaron
“Aaron and I met in high school. He was a senior and I a sophomore. From the moment we met, we’ve been inseparable. We decided that the UCR was the perfect place to pursue higher education. Aaron majored in computer science. I am currently pursuing a degree in Spanish language. Our wedding experience at UCR was amazing! The food was delicious and the venue beautiful. It was a truly magical night. Aaron and I will forever more be a UCR family.”
Ellen & Eric
“Eric and I loved the indoor and outdoor intimate setting of the Alumni & Visitors Center. The staff were professional. They offered flexibility to meet our needs and ensured that our wedding was a special event. We received many compliments about the food. Everyone appreciated the beautiful grounds!”
Plan Your Wedding
From Buffets to multiple course dinners – we offer a variety of wonderful catering options for your reception that can be designed to your needs. Learn more about our catering services. Learn more about having a catered event.
We offer audio/visual equipment and services for your wedding and reception. Both of our wedding venues are equipped with basic audio/visual equipment.